NTLMLogin resulted in hr = 0x8004100e

=?Utf-8?B?S29zdGFz?=

      6th Feb 2006
Error when I try using Save As in Excel. It closes without doing the save. I
am using XP Pro w/SP1
NTLMLogin resulted in hr = 0x8004100e Error shows up during the log
Any ideas?
Thank you

Malke

      7th Feb 2006
Kostas wrote:

> Error when I try using Save As in Excel. It closes without doing the
> save. I am using XP Pro w/SP1
> NTLMLogin resulted in hr = 0x8004100e Error shows up during the log
> Any ideas?
> Thank you

Does the problem only occur in Excel? If so, try posting to an Excel
group where you'll get the expert Excel attention you need.

microsoft.public.excel

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

=?Utf-8?B?S29zdGFz?=

      7th Feb 2006
Thank you
Sorry. I did post it in the Excel newsgroup.