NTBACKUP-No Entries Found

Lex

      8th Feb 2009
Thank you for your help.
I backed up (using ntbackup) to a network drive, then reinstalled xp and now
when attempting restore, (although the bkp file is very large) I get "no
entries found" on both the network machine and the reinstalled machine. This
is true for all backups. Does anyone have any ideas? I know that the data is
there given the large size of my backup files - but for some reason, ntbackup
is not recogizing them.

Thank you again.

Pegasus \(MVP\)

      10th Feb 2009

"Lex" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thank you for your help.
> I backed up (using ntbackup) to a network drive, then reinstalled xp and
> now
> when attempting restore, (although the bkp file is very large) I get "no
> entries found" on both the network machine and the reinstalled machine.
> This
> is true for all backups. Does anyone have any ideas? I know that the data
> is
> there given the large size of my backup files - but for some reason,
> ntbackup
> is not recogizing them.
>
> Thank you again.

Ntbackup.exe has been patched several times in the various SP releases. I
suggest you try different versions, preferably SP3.