No, we do not know whether it will cost nor how much, after release.

PY

      20th Feb 2005
I think Microsoft should give it for free. I sepent 100s
of hours cleaning up the adware/spyware on my Laptop.
Microsoft could have saved my time if they had designed
the windows OS and the Browser keeping customers in mind.
Instead they have developed the system to make it easy
for marketing companies/AdWare.

-PY

http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.txt

>.

Bill Sanderson

      21st Feb 2005
Well, I wrote that on the 5th of February.

On the 15th of February, they announced that they WILL make it available for
no additional cost to licensed Windows customers.
--
FAQ for Microsoft Antispyware:

news:052d01c5175a$bbc9fec0$(E-Mail Removed)...