No warning about empty subject line with Outlook 2003

      16th Jul 2004
I recently upgraded to Outlook 2003, and it no longer
warns me when I've accidentally left the subject line
empty. Anyone know of a way to get this functionality
back?

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      16th Jul 2004
It was never a feature of older versions of outlook- did you have an addin
installed or use VBA code?

There might be something here: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mail.htm - or
look for VBA samples at www.outlookcode.com

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Vote for your favorite Outlook and Exchange utilities in the
Slipstick Ratings Raffle at http://www.slipstick.com/contest/

news:2efa301c46b86$77433760$(E-Mail Removed)...