no video while in mini-player mode. (Media Player 10)

hondaman

      26th Dec 2004
everything is set for media player to work in mini mode in the task bar but
the little video screen won't come up. does anyone know what could be
causing that? it makes the mini player thing worthless if theres no little
video window. I also noticed the buttons to control the video playback are
grayed out also. If anyone knows the problem and can help please do. I
already tried reinstalling it. I think it's a bug in media player 10 that
needs to be fixed.

-jeff

hondaman

      26th Dec 2004
its working now. maybe the system need to be restarted after the
reinstallation of media player even though it didn't ask for that.

-jeff
news:(E-Mail Removed)...