NO Transferspreadsheet option in 2007?

Phil Smith

      22nd Jul 2009
I am working with a 2003 database, and a 2003 excel spreadsheet.

I am trying to add a new feature to my menu, hit the button,
transferspreadsheet to s:\reports\myreport.xls.

Problem is, in creating the macro that will be tied to that button,
(which does a few other things first,) TransferSpreadsheet is not an option?

Only thing I say in the help was to "Trust Center Security" BS, buyt my
trust center has macro security set to "Enable All Macros."

Help?

Ken Snell [MVP]

      23rd Jul 2009
You need to "Show All Macros". See this help article for more information.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ac...142021033.aspx

--

Ken Snell
<MS ACCESS MVP>