No Terminal Server Client access licenses available for this computer

Geir Holme

      24th May 2005
Hi all.

In our office we have several XP prof. computers. We use Remote Desktop to
lots of ours customers. One computer suddenly got an errormessage trying to
connect to one of our customers. All other computers works fine. Any ideas.

ErrorMessage:
The remote session was disconnected because there are no Terminal Server
Client access licenses available for this computer. Please contact the
server administrator.

thanx all

geir

=?Utf-8?B?VGVraWxhbW9udGVycmV5?=

      18th Aug 2005
Ihave the very same problem, & i haven't get any solution to this problem

"Geir Holme" wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> In our office we have several XP prof. computers. We use Remote Desktop to
> lots of ours customers. One computer suddenly got an errormessage trying to
> connect to one of our customers. All other computers works fine. Any ideas.
>
> ErrorMessage:
> The remote session was disconnected because there are no Terminal Server
> Client access licenses available for this computer. Please contact the
> server administrator.
>

> thanx all
>
> geir

New Member

      11th Oct 2010
I have Windows 7 and also get a similar error message when trying to remote into a Terminal Server. I did find an answer to the problem and thought I would post it here as no one has answered it and figured it might be useful for someone else who stumbles upon this post looking for a solution.

The solution is to deletethe following registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSLicensing

I don't claim the answer, found it here:http://thisishelpful.com/fix-remote-...-licenses.html