No networking on reboot

Jacob Ronen

      22nd Apr 2009
I have Windows 2003 R2 (x64) with Intel ORO/1000 EB NIC (updared driver).
On starting there is no networking activity available.
Disabling and than enabling the adapter solve the problem.
This is a major problem on Echange Server 2007.
Can anybody help?

--
Thanks,
Jacob Ronen

PvdG42

      22nd Apr 2009

"Jacob Ronen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have Windows 2003 R2 (x64) with Intel ORO/1000 EB NIC (updared driver).
> On starting there is no networking activity available.
> Disabling and than enabling the adapter solve the problem.
> This is a major problem on Echange Server 2007.
> Can anybody help?
>
> --
> Thanks,
> Jacob Ronen

Probably not in this .NET programming discussion group.

To find an appropriate group...

As you appear to be using a web interface, start here:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...s/default.aspx

In the tree on the left, first open the English category, then open Servers.
In Servers, find and open the category for Exchange.
In that category, open Exchange All Versions and find a group to post in.