PC Review

No DVD Playback in Media Player

15th Feb 2007
Hi everyone, got a major problem at work where we have 180 Dell GX620 which does not play DVD's in Media Player any more. The DVD's use to work in Media Player but something has changed somewhere in which now the DVD plays but no video.

I got Power DVD installed that came with the PC. The DVD plays ok in PowerDVD and any other program I install, problem is the job that these computers are doing it needs to play in media player.

I have also uninstalled all programs so its back almost as new, but still the same problem exists.

If anyone can help it would be very much appreciated as I have been on this problem for more than 3 days now.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On