Newspaper Template

cbjames

      5th Apr 2005
I am stareting an online newspaper and am looking for a
template, or possible software. Any ideas?

Tom Gahagan

      5th Apr 2005

http://www.flashtemplates.netfirms.c...templates.html

http://www.basictemplates.com/index.shtml

at both sites do a search for newspaper

This should get you going......

Best to you........
Tom Gahagan

"cbjames" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:003e01c53a02$e003faf0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am stareting an online newspaper and am looking for a
> template, or possible software. Any ideas?

Andrew Murray

      9th Apr 2005
This might help you - CGI/Perl scripts from http://www.ezscripting.co.uk or
try www.hotscripts.com for scripts working on your particular server.

http://www.newsscript.co.uk/ is the specific site for a "news" and
"headines" type script that can be integrated with your current design using
html templates and <<fieldname>> type things. Visit the site for more.

"cbjames" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:003e01c53a02$e003faf0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am stareting an online newspaper and am looking for a
> template, or possible software. Any ideas?

New Member

      26th Jun 2012
You can check out this site for Microsoft Word, Adobe Illustrator or a Photoshop newspaper template. They are free. I'm sure you're done with your project, but perhaps this will help the next user to come across this post.

New Member

      7th Oct 2012
If you need a newspaper template for Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop, this is the best I found so far. All of them are completely free and easy to use even for school..