What newsgroup to goto for VB 6.0?

Kyote

      21st Apr 2005
What's a good NG for asking general VB 6.0 questions? I used to have 1
I went to whenever I needed to look something up but either this new
news server of mine doesn't carry it or I can't seem to find it. I
cannot remember exactly what it was. I could have sworn I found it by
searching for 'VB' or 'general'. But neither seems to find it for me.
Can someone maybe point me in the right direction?
-------
Kyote

Daniel Bowen

      21st Apr 2005
"Kyote" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What's a good NG for asking general VB 6.0 questions? I used to have 1
> I went to whenever I needed to look something up but either this new
> news server of mine doesn't carry it or I can't seem to find it. I
> cannot remember exactly what it was. I could have sworn I found it by
> searching for 'VB' or 'general'. But neither seems to find it for me.
> Can someone maybe point me in the right direction?

microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion seems to concentrate on VB6 and
earlier.

Daniel

Herfried K. Wagner [MVP]

      21st Apr 2005
"Kyote" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb:
> What's a good NG for asking general VB 6.0 questions?

VB6-related groups can be found in the microsoft.public.vb.* hieararchy.

--
M S Herfried K. Wagner
M V P <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/>

Kyote

      21st Apr 2005
On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 23:44:17 -0500, Kyote <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>What's a good NG for asking general VB 6.0 questions? I used to have 1
>I went to whenever I needed to look something up but either this new
>news server of mine doesn't carry it or I can't seem to find it. I
>cannot remember exactly what it was. I could have sworn I found it by
>searching for 'VB' or 'general'. But neither seems to find it for me.
>Can someone maybe point me in the right direction?
>-------
>Kyote

Thank you both for your help. That's the one I was looking for. God
Bless!
-------
Kyote