Newly discovered Screen Cap/Tutorial maker app

No_Name

      28th Jul 2004
Hi all:

Just thought you'd be interested in this app:

app: WINK
url: http://www.debugmode.com

other apps might be Great too

Enjoy

BobS

      28th Jul 2004
I just gave it a quick look-see and made up a tutorial on how to change port
addresses on a router/firewall. Nicely done program and I certainly haven't
tried all the features but what I did try appeared to work just fine - which
is usually amazing for a version 1.0.

This program (WINK) is for making tutorials/presentations using screen
captures, allows for adding text boxes, etc. to the captures + more. We've
all probably seen or used a tutorial - and here's a nice one for you to try.

Thanks for the link.

Bob S.

"No_Name" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Hi all:
>
> Just thought you'd be interested in this app:
>
> app: WINK
> url: http://www.debugmode.com
>
> other apps might be Great too
>
> Enjoy

No_Name

      28th Jul 2004
> Thanks for the link.
>
> Bob S.

Hi:

No Problem.. Check out WAX on that same page (http://www.debugmode.com)

... It is a Compositor/video editor (kind of like Movie Maker with XP) but
has Lots more power

Also, Not naged or anything (spybot didn't complain/warn me of spyware).

Good Luck

Invader Zim

      29th Jul 2004

"No_Name" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Hi all:
>
> Just thought you'd be interested in this app:
>
> app: WINK
> url: http://www.debugmode.com
>
> other apps might be Great too
>
> Enjoy