newbie needs help

Schlossy

      18th Feb 2004
I have comcast internet, I have a router connected to the main
computer, another desktop with a pci adapter and a laptop with a
wireless usb port. My question is, can the laptop access files on the
main computer and use the printer with the equipment I have? If so,
what steps do I need to take to accomplish this. Your help would be
much appreciated. Thanks

Chuck

      18th Feb 2004
On 17 Feb 2004 15:27:47 -0800, *email_address_deleted* (Schlossy)
wrote:

>I have comcast internet, I have a router connected to the main
>computer, another desktop with a pci adapter and a laptop with a
>wireless usb port. My question is, can the laptop access files on the
>main computer and use the printer with the equipment I have? If so,
>what steps do I need to take to accomplish this. Your help would be
>much appreciated. Thanks

Try these sites for help:
http://www.cablesense.com/
http://www.homenethelp.com/

BTW, Is that your actual email address in From:? Learn to munge
properly, to keep yourself a bit safer.
http://www.mailmsg.com/SPAM_munging.htm

Cheers,
Chuck