New Video Card, No Wake Up From Standby - Help Pls

Scot

      12th Apr 2004
Hi Everybody,

Just installed a new video card. Went from a Leadtek GeForce 3 TI200 to a
Leadtek GeForce FX5700. Using the same driver. Only difference besides the
cards themselves, was I went from an analog output to a DVI output. But now
my computer will not wake up from standby mode. Any idea's on how to fix
this?
Thanks!
Scot

wojo

      12th Apr 2004

"Scot" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Hi Everybody,
>
> Just installed a new video card. Went from a Leadtek GeForce 3 TI200 to a
> Leadtek GeForce FX5700. Using the same driver. Only difference besides the
> cards themselves, was I went from an analog output to a DVI output. But
> now
> my computer will not wake up from standby mode. Any idea's on how to fix
> this?
> Thanks!
> Scot

Have you checked the LeadTek website for an updated driver or patch?