New Title in Calendar Menu/Title Bar

=?Utf-8?B?YW1rYXplbg==?=

      3rd Oct 2007
Hi,

When I look at my calendar it says "Calendar" in the menu/title bar across
the top of the calendar. I cannot change it when I open up the General tab
in the Properties menu even though I think this is where it would be change
since it says "Calendar". I can highlight the word "Calendar" but I cannot
change it.

Is it possible to edit the word "Calendar"? I would like to have it say
something different, and it would be really nice if another person who I have
shared my calendar with could see my custom calendar title.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Brian Tillman

      3rd Oct 2007
amkazen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> When I look at my calendar it says "Calendar" in the menu/title bar
> across the top of the calendar. I cannot change it when I open up
> the General tab in the Properties menu even though I think this is
> where it would be change since it says "Calendar". I can highlight
> the word "Calendar" but I cannot change it.
>
> Is it possible to edit the word "Calendar"? I would like to have it
> say something different, and it would be really nice if another
> person who I have shared my calendar with could see my custom
> calendar title.

If it's your default calendar, no. If it's a calendar folder you've
created, you can name it whatever you want.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

=?Utf-8?B?YW1rYXplbg==?=

      3rd Oct 2007
It is my default calendar. Thanks for the answer, Brian.