New System Cleaner - FREEWARE

noproblem

      7th Jun 2004
http://www.freewarefiles.com/program...categoryid=102

iSysCleaner is a application that searches in all your drives for temporary
files and cleans them to free space on your hard disks. It quickly searches
temporary projects files (*.~pas, *.~dmf, *.~cpp, rsm, etc..) and also
cleans Help Temps File, Backup files (bak, old etc..), Cookies, IE Cache
files, Recent files, Recycle Bin files etc.. and other features.
First you scan the hard drives, after you can select the files to clean and
in the end it cleans the files for you. The interface is easy to use and it
provides support for English and Italian languages.

Alastair Smeaton

      7th Jun 2004

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 00:17:57 +0200, "noproblem" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>http://www.freewarefiles.com/program...categoryid=102
>

>iSysCleaner is a application that searches in all your drives for temporary
>files and cleans them to free space on your hard disks. It quickly searches
>temporary projects files (*.~pas, *.~dmf, *.~cpp, rsm, etc..) and also
>cleans Help Temps File, Backup files (bak, old etc..), Cookies, IE Cache
>files, Recent files, Recycle Bin files etc.. and other features.
>First you scan the hard drives, after you can select the files to clean and
>in the end it cleans the files for you. The interface is easy to use and it
>provides support for English and Italian languages.

heard you the first time
--

Alastair Smeaton

Klein

      22nd Sep 2004

> http://www.freewarefiles.com/program...categoryid=9&s
> ubcategoryid=102

When I click this link, .... what happens is an attempted install of an
..ocx loader of some sort. My firewall blocks it.

No thanks.