new spyware geared to disable ms antispyware

Jacob

      12th Feb 2005
sophos antivirus security groups is reporting a new trojan
that will be able to blow right thru ms antispyware beta.
please do not only use ms antispyware as there still is no
magic silver bullet to keep u from getting spyware

Bill Sanderson

      12th Feb 2005
Jacob--this reported trojan is not very widely found. Symantec reports 0-2
sites, 0-49 machines.
I really wouldn't worry very much about it.
--
FAQ for Microsoft Antispyware:

news:0b8801c51130$be9c1690$(E-Mail Removed)...