New Server Mirgation not seeing network and clients not seeing it

RobbieSP

      15th Mar 2010
In the process of migrating SBS 2003 to a new VM. All was going well bu in
the middle of moving the users mail boxes the new server was rebooted. When
the server came back up the server no longer sees the client systems of the
internet. I am not able to ping them ether. Now the client systems can ping
the servers IP with no errors. My first thought was this was a firewall issue
or Routing but after a running some tests I am thinking it is an AD issue.
Please help?

Bill Sanderson

      19th Mar 2010
Wrong group--please try microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs

news:(E-Mail Removed)...