PC Review

New Outlook Profile with old .ost file

30th Jul 2012
I need to create a new Outlook profile for a user on a recently re-imaged computer. I have a copy of their old .ost file from their previous Outlook profile that I would like to use for this profile. The problem is, there is a significant amount of email in the .ost file that is not on the exchange server. I need this data to be copied up to the exchange server. If I create the profile with this file, will it copy all of these emails to the server, or will it simply delete them from the .ost file because they are not on the server?

Thanks,

Andrew

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On