new malware not detected by Windows Defender

infected

      6th Feb 2008
Some weeks ago my XP2 computer was infected by a malware, it should be some
sort of dialer which sometimes tries to open a page "b.skytodayplease...."
and sometimes a page "doginhispen....". I hopefully intallalled Windows
Defender and in all these weeks it has never detected and removed it. I am
writing this message hoping that Microsoft takes action and updates Windows
Defender !!!

Engel

      6th Feb 2008
Submit it via the process noted in Windows Defender Help, or here:

Report a possible spyware problem to Microsoft

<http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/software/support/reportspyware.mspx>

Thanks for the report. Can you follow the spyware submission instructions in
the help to make sure WD have your samples if you still have them?

Thank you
- -- ---

COOKS
God sends meat, the devil sends cooks. -----Charles VI