New Error Message

      10th Mar 2009
"There was an error when attempting to connect to the Windows Live Calendar
service. If the error persists, check to see if there's an upgrade of
Windows Live Mail available or contact a service representative."

What does this mean exactly?

mac

      10th Mar 2009

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "There was an error when attempting to connect to the Windows Live
> Calendar service. If the error persists, check to see if there's an
> upgrade of Windows Live Mail available or contact a service
> representative."
>
> What does this mean exactly?

Wrong newsgroup please post again in:
microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.