Network is fine, until i reboot!

=?Utf-8?B?RGFtb24=?=

      8th Apr 2007
Ok this is Strange.
Installed Vista 64bit ultimate.
network found but would not connect. (dell truemobile 2300 router)
if i remove Cat5 wire from router and plug directly into cable modem,
network found, then i plug back into my router and network is fine. All is
good until i reboot.
then same problems, with same fix. i have renewed and diagnosed with windows
tools. still no fix. Any ideas?
Thanks, Damon

GTS

      8th Apr 2007
This might shed some light on it.

Windows Vista cannot obtain an IP address from certain routers or from
certain non-Microsoft DHCP servers
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928233/en-us

news:(E-Mail Removed)...