Network clean and install over home edition, how to delete home?

=?Utf-8?B?S3VydCBKQg==?=

      21st Mar 2004
Had OEM XP home edition, XP Pro available via university that necessitated a clean install of XP pro - documentation at univ. stated could not upgrade from my version. Okay. XP pro installed successfully and it works fine - Question: I still have other op.sys. [XP home OEM version in file c:\windows and XP pro in c:\windows.0]
Am I safe to - and how would I approach - deleting the XP home edition? It's an incredible waste of resources if it can be deleted

Search elsewhere, didn't see this addressed, apologies if it has been
Thank you for your time

Kurt

Rob Elder, MVP-Networking

      21st Mar 2004
Use system properties, advanced, startup and recovery. Make sure that the
XP Pro install is set as the default clear the box next to the time to
display list of operating systems. Then delete the original systemroot.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...