Network cards for Kyocera FS-1020D

Johan N

      26th May 2008
I've seen a couple of network cards for sale, but the seller can't
tell if these would fit in a Kyocera FS-1020D.

Do any of you know if these network cards fit in my FS 1020D

Kyocera / Mita Rp Kyo UIO Ver. 10base2/T

or this one

Kyocera / Mita MLP-85-IC59-V1.2

I can supply som good images of the cards if that can assist in the
process

TIA

JN

Johan N

      26th May 2008
On May 26, 8:32 pm, Johan N <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I've seen a couple of network cards for sale, but the seller can't
> tell if these would fit in a Kyocera FS-1020D.
>
> Do any of you know if these network cards fit in my FS 1020D
>
> Kyocera / Mita Rp Kyo UIO Ver. 10base2/T
>
> or this one
>
> Kyocera / Mita MLP-85-IC59-V1.2
>
> I can supply som good images of the cards if that can assist in the
> process
>
> TIA
>
> JN

Problem resolved ... none of these work, for that model.

JN