Network Bridge - Cable unplugges - MAC Bridge Miniport

Dig

      8th Oct 2004
In my network connection in WinXP Pro I have two
connections.
1.) says Local are Connection 3
Type Status Device Name
Lan or High speed Internet - Enabled - Intel BLah Blah

2.) Network Bridge
Type Status Device Name
Network Bridge Network cable unplugged MAC Bridge
Miniport

Can I/How get rid of the 2nd one?

Thanks

Chuck

      8th Oct 2004
On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 06:43:10 -0700, "Dig" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>In my network connection in WinXP Pro I have two
>connections.
>1.) says Local are Connection 3
>Type Status Device Name
>Lan or High speed Internet - Enabled - Intel BLah Blah
>
>2.) Network Bridge
>Type Status Device Name
>Network Bridge Network cable unplugged MAC Bridge
>Miniport
>
>Can I/How get rid of the 2nd one?
>
>Thanks

You can delete the bridge from Settings - Network Connections - Advanced -
Delete bridge.

Cheers,
Chuck

New Member

      23rd Dec 2006
You can also delete the bridge from Computer Manager -- Device Manager -- Network Adapters -- Right Clicking on the item and select uninstall.

It worked for me like a dream......

Regards

Mark