netstat not working

BlackFoot

      6th May 2004

hi,
I have just seen that when I type netstat in msdos nothing happens or
shows, it was working a few days ago. Any idea how this might have
happend or why? How can I get it working again?

thanks

BlackFoot

Locke Nash Cole

      8th May 2004
BlackFoot,

I've had this happen before and the usual cause is spyware, and usually its
because they've installed a Winsock LSP extension to your system.

I would recommend you download Ad-Aware (www.lavasoftusa.com) and Spybot
Search & Destroy (www.safer-networking.org).

Run them both, update them both, scan your system. Then if its still not
working, download LSPFix (http://cexx.org/lspfix.htm) and let it remove and
bad entries.

"BlackFoot" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> hi,
> I have just seen that when I type netstat in msdos nothing happens or
> shows, it was working a few days ago. Any idea how this might have
> happend or why? How can I get it working again?
>
> thanks
>

> BlackFoot

blackfoot@hotmail.com

      10th May 2004

Locke Nash Cole,

Got Ad-aware
It's done thanks for the help and advice.