Nero burning and XP

Tom Tucker

      12th Nov 2003
Hi
I have XP professional and am the administrator with 4 limited user
accounts. I have Nero cd burning software, XP will not allow anyone but the
administrator burn cd's. Is there any way I can allow one or all limited
users to burn cd's without giving them administrator rights.

Many Thanx for any assistance offered.

Gamerx.net

      26th Nov 2003
This should help: