Neoware thin clients using Terminal Services Client Access Licenses

Delphine Scott

      18th Aug 2004
We are using Neoware thin clients running ICA applications
using Citrix Metaframe XP on a Windows 2000 server. I
have activated Windows 2000 TS CALs. However, the server
is not releasing the licenses once the users are done and
we are now out of licenses. I understand the fix for this
is at KB825027, However, there is no hotfix listed. The
page says to contact Microsoft. Can you please tell me
where I can find this hotfix to apply it to the server?

Adam Baum

      18th Aug 2004
Do what the KB artricle says, call Microsoft. It's a free patch. All it
costs you is your time on the phone.

news:86b701c48567$a25dabb0$(E-Mail Removed)...