Need Word to open a doc in Final instead of Final Showing Markup?

Bill

      18th Mar 2008
Even if I save a document in the "Final" view the next time I open it Word
automatically changes this to the "Final Viewing Markup" mode.

Where do I go to fix this?

Thanks in advance

DeanH

      18th Mar 2008
This usually indicates that there is at least one change still in the
document. Accept/reject all changes in the document to clear this.
Hope this helps
DeanH