I need Program to find ALL hidden passwords in my PC

Lisa

      21st Jun 2005
Hi all

I am looking for a program that will retrieve all hidden passwords typed in
my PC. I DON"T need the one that reveals the password behind the asterisk. I
already have that one, and you need to have the asterisk in order to know
the hidden password. Some of pages I want to sign on don't show the
asterisks. How can I find out the password? The program doesn't have to be
freeware. Thanks!!
Lisa

ukpup

      21st Jun 2005

Lisa wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I am looking for a program that will retrieve all hidden passwords typed in
> my PC. I DON"T need the one that reveals the password behind the asterisk. I
> already have that one, and you need to have the asterisk in order to know
> the hidden password. Some of pages I want to sign on don't show the
> asterisks. How can I find out the password? The program doesn't have to be
> freeware. Thanks!!
> Lisa

Cain & Able will reveal about anything you want to know. And it is
freeware..
http://www.oxid.it/

pup

ukpup

      21st Jun 2005

Lisa wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I am looking for a program that will retrieve all hidden passwords typed in
> my PC. I DON"T need the one that reveals the password behind the asterisk. I
> already have that one, and you need to have the asterisk in order to know
> the hidden password. Some of pages I want to sign on don't show the
> asterisks. How can I find out the password? The program doesn't have to be
> freeware. Thanks!!
> Lisa

Cain & Able will reveal about anything you want to know. And it is
freeware..
http://www.oxid.it/

pup

Lisa

      21st Jun 2005
Thank you UKpup
Is it safe for download? Are you using it and are happy with it? Cain & Abel
v2.7.3 released. Is this the version I have to download released on June
10th, 2005? Thanks again!
Have a nice day!!
Lisa
"ukpup" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Lisa wrote:
> > Hi all
> >
> > I am looking for a program that will retrieve all hidden passwords typed

in
> > my PC. I DON"T need the one that reveals the password behind the

asterisk. I
> > already have that one, and you need to have the asterisk in order to

know
> > the hidden password. Some of pages I want to sign on don't show the
> > asterisks. How can I find out the password? The program doesn't have to

be
> > freeware. Thanks!!
> > Lisa

> Cain & Able will reveal about anything you want to know. And it is
> freeware..
> http://www.oxid.it/
>
> pup

badgolferman

      21st Jun 2005
Lisa, 6/21/2005, 8:03:13 AM,
<kfTte.117197$(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I am looking for a program that will retrieve all hidden passwords
> typed in my PC. I DON"T need the one that reveals the password behind
> the asterisk. I already have that one, and you need to have the
> asterisk in order to know the hidden password. Some of pages I want
> to sign on don't show the asterisks. How can I find out the password?
> The program doesn't have to be freeware. Thanks!!
> Lisa

For MS products:
Protected Storage PassView
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/pspv.html

--
No matter what happens, someone will find a way to take it too
seriously.

ukpup

      21st Jun 2005
Lisa,

I've been using it for about 2 years now. I got it from a person named
Laura Chappell who is a packet guru. She teaches the Department of
Justice, US Navy and others about security. I've been very happy with
it. Her site is www.packet-level.com

Lennart

      21st Jun 2005
Op 21 Jun 2005 08:13:33 -0700 schreef ukpup:

> Lisa,
>
> I've been using it for about 2 years now. I got it from a person named
> Laura Chappell who is a packet guru. She teaches the Department of
> Justice, US Navy and others about security. I've been very happy with
> it. Her site is www.packet-level.com

What's a packet guru???

Lisa

      22nd Jun 2005
Thank you!! This is what I was looking for.
Lisa
"badgolferman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Lisa, 6/21/2005, 8:03:13 AM,
> <kfTte.117197$(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Hi all
> >
> > I am looking for a program that will retrieve all hidden passwords
> > typed in my PC. I DON"T need the one that reveals the password behind
> > the asterisk. I already have that one, and you need to have the
> > asterisk in order to know the hidden password. Some of pages I want
> > to sign on don't show the asterisks. How can I find out the password?
> > The program doesn't have to be freeware. Thanks!!
> > Lisa

> For MS products:
> Protected Storage PassView
> http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/pspv.html
>
> --
> No matter what happens, someone will find a way to take it too
> seriously.

Lisa

      22nd Jun 2005
Thank you for the info. I checked Laura's site and it is excellent. I feel
more confident now to download the program.
regards
Lisa
"ukpup" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Lisa,
>
> I've been using it for about 2 years now. I got it from a person named
> Laura Chappell who is a packet guru. She teaches the Department of
> Justice, US Navy and others about security. I've been very happy with
> it. Her site is www.packet-level.com

Franklin

      23rd Jun 2005
On Tue 21 Jun 2005 16:13:33, ukpup wrote:
<news:(E-Mail Removed)>

> Lisa,
>
> I've been using it for about 2 years now. I got it from a
> person named Laura Chappell who is a packet guru. She teaches
> the Department of Justice, US Navy and others about security.
> I've been very happy with it. Her site is www.packet-level.com

When I download the EXE file for "Cain & Abel v2.7.3 for Windows
NT/2000/XP" from the link at the bottom of
http://www.oxid.it/cain.html then (using HashCalc) I get the
following checksums:

MD5 - 7fee4472c350760ea3f5b5482ed0a42d
SHA1 caae8e1279ef24201db37053b55ce4abc9af2ccd

These are different to the checksums shown on the web page next to
the download link:

MD5 - 347DABD8F319A89395900298EAEBEC8B
SHA1 - 6940ECFA2DA36605CDCA996237FB94073B560648

Does anyone know whay this is happening?