Need help emailing worksheets in Windows Mail

Jack DiSciullo

      10th Mar 2007
I recently got a new pc with Windows Vista and the email program that comes
with it is Windows Mail which replaces Outlook Express. With Outlook Express
I was able to email a worksheet from Excel 2002 just by clicking on the
"e-mail" icon in the toolbar, inserting an email address and clicking send.
With Windows Mail I can't even see my Address Book, which is now called
"Contacts", and even if I manually type in an email address and click send
the email message is not sent though it appears that it was.

Does anyone have any idea how to remedy this problem?

Ron de Bruin

      10th Mar 2007
Hi Jack

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm

You must add it to the QAT

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Jack DiSciullo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I recently got a new pc with Windows Vista and the email program that comes
> with it is Windows Mail which replaces Outlook Express. With Outlook Express
> I was able to email a worksheet from Excel 2002 just by clicking on the
> "e-mail" icon in the toolbar, inserting an email address and clicking send.
> With Windows Mail I can't even see my Address Book, which is now called
> "Contacts", and even if I manually type in an email address and click send
> the email message is not sent though it appears that it was.
>
> Does anyone have any idea how to remedy this problem?

Ron de Bruin

      10th Mar 2007
Oops

You not use 2007 but 2002