i need help 2 get e-mail

Peter Foldes

      2nd Sep 2008
Why is it too heavy ???

http://66.39.69.143/goodpost.htm

--
Peter

"candy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

mac

      2nd Sep 2008

"Peter Foldes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
Why is it too heavy ???

http://66.39.69.143/goodpost.htm

--
Peter

Hey some pretty smart looking 'guys n gals' in that site's photo Gallery
:-))

This looks like a better link Peter:
http://dts-l.net/goodpost.htm

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS-L] UK.

Peter Foldes

      2nd Sep 2008
Steve

Same page with both links. I do have the one you posted also but got lazy and the one I posted was more handy

Thanks Steve

--
Peter