I need to create an email account

Melissa

      21st Dec 2007
I have already installed Microsoft word and I need to set up and email
account so I can email letters. How do I do that?

Tom [Pepper] Willett

      21st Dec 2007
You don't set up email accounts in Word, you set them up in Outlook, Outlook
Express, or whatever email client you have installed.

"Melissa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
:I have already installed Microsoft word and I need to set up and email
: account so I can email letters. How do I do that?

KM

      24th Dec 2007
for that Melissa, u need to create an e-mail account somewhere on
Yahoo,hotmail or msn(if u dont already have). after that u can compose
e-mails from there. after composing the e-mail, u can use ATTACH buttons
there to attach ur MS Word Letters with it and send to any e-mail address.