need to create a book which will by 8.5 by 5.5 inches .

=?Utf-8?B?c2xwb3dlcnM=?=

      5th Oct 2006

John Vinson

      6th Oct 2006
On Thu, 5 Oct 2006 15:56:02 -0700, slpowers
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

A couple of suggestions:

1. Use the big white text area to ask a comprehensible question.
2. Scroll down the list of subject areas to the program you're using.
If you're creating this book in a Microsoft Access database program,
that would be here; otherwise try Microsoft Publisher or Microsoft
Word.

John W. Vinson[MVP]

Joseph Meehan

      6th Oct 2006
It sounds like a job for MS WORD.

Sorry. This is a newsgroup dedicated to questions about Access, the
database program in Office Professional. It appears your question may not
be related to these subjects. The Microsoft help system is not all that
clear and may have misdirected you here.

It is best to ask your questions in a newsgroup dedicated to the
subject of your question. You should find people better able to address
your problem there.
http://tc2.atspace.com/0013-HowToSea...#FindNewsgroup may help.

Note: It is always best to indicate the name and version of any
program(s) you may be using when asking a question and also indicate the
operating system (like Windows XP or 98) when you ask a question.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
"slpowers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

Larry Linson

      6th Oct 2006
"slpowers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

Assuming, as this newsgroup is devoted to Q&A about Microsoft Access, that
you want to create a book or booklet from an Access Report, there is no
built-in functionality to do so, but I have successfully used a couple of
different versions of Click Book, from Blue Squirrel Software, to do what
you describe (and it worked nicely with Microsoft Word and other word
processors -- it installs as a printer. I strongly suspect that there are
other similar third-party products available, but I haven't used them, and,
thus, can't comment knowledgeably about them.

Larry Linson
Microsoft Access MVP