=?Utf-8?B?Y2h1Y28=?=

      13th Sep 2007
HOW DO YOU DESABLE THE NCRC SO THAT IT CAN BE BYPASSED TO INSTALL A PROGRAM?
I'M TRYING TO INSTALL KAPERSKY ANTIVIRUS.

=?Utf-8?B?YmFoYWRpcmc=?=

      17th Sep 2007
I have the same problem during installation of Ethereal. It says that
although it is not recommended it may be possible to skip this check by using
/NCRC command line switch. how do we make this switch?

=?Utf-8?B?QmFybmV5?=

      21st Nov 2007
I am having the same problem. I would like to know how to use the NCRC
command line swith to install a program
--
desparate.

"bahadirg" wrote:

> I have the same problem during installation of Ethereal. It says that
> although it is not recommended it may be possible to skip this check by using
> /NCRC command line switch. how do we make this switch?

rachael

      20th Jan 2008

I am having the same problem did any of u get the problem solved?

brian.bkenny@gmail.com

      31st Jan 2008
On Jan 20, 5:16 pm, rachael <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I am having the same problem did any of u get the problem solved?

if you pop into cmd and scout to the directory where the ethereal
installer is and just hit ethereal(versions).exe /NCRC it should do
the trick.

rajas997@gmail.com

      1st Feb 2008
On Jan 31, 9:16 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On Jan 20, 5:16 pm, rachael <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > I am having the same problem did any of u get the problem solved?

> if you pop into cmd and scout to the directory where the ethereal
> installer is and just hit ethereal(versions).exe /NCRC it should do
> the trick.

hii
i did so.
but its showing an error

"Error decompressing data! Corrupted installer?"

what should i do to install?
please help........

MADALYNEW

      7th May 2008
I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WHEN I TRY TO DOWNLOAD LIMEWIRE, ANY IDEAS

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> On Jan 31, 9:16 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > On Jan 20, 5:16 pm, rachael <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> > > I am having the same problem did any of u get the problem solved?

> > if you pop into cmd and scout to the directory where the ethereal
> > installer is and just hit ethereal(versions).exe /NCRC it should do
> > the trick.

> hii
> i did so.
> but its showing an error
>
> "Error decompressing data! Corrupted installer?"
>
> what should i do to install?
> please help........

mike vize

      2nd Aug 2010
If you surely don't have a virus and your HD is not failing, then it must be a bad connection to the download server. If it's a lot of programs, a bad internet connection.

To use /NCRC, which is not recommended, click Start, choose Run, type the path to the installer (in quotes), add /NCRC and hit enter. For example, if the installer is in C:\My Downloads\Games\CatchMe.exe, type:
Quote:
"C:\My Downloads\Games\CatchMe.exe" /NCRC

keep in mind that i just signed up to the website to answer this and many other questions

bahadir wrote:

I have the same problem during installation of Ethereal.
17-Sep-07

I have the same problem during installation of Ethereal. It says that
although it is not recommended it may be possible to skip this check by using
/NCRC command line switch. how do we make this switch?

On Thursday, September 13, 2007 2:40 AM
chuc wrote:

NCRC
HOW DO YOU DESABLE THE NCRC SO THAT IT CAN BE BYPASSED TO INSTALL A PROGRAM
I'M TRYING TO INSTALL KAPERSKY ANTIVIRUS.

On Monday, September 17, 2007 3:27 PM
bahadir wrote:

I have the same problem during installation of Ethereal.
I have the same problem during installation of Ethereal. It says that
although it is not recommended it may be possible to skip this check by using
/NCRC command line switch. how do we make this switch?

On Wednesday, November 21, 2007 3:37 PM
Barne wrote:

I am having the same problem.
I am having the same problem. I would like to know how to use the NCR
command line swith to install a progra
-
desparate

"bahadirg" wrote:

On Wednesday, May 07, 2008 3:14 PM
MADALYNE wrote:

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WHEN I TRY TO DOWNLOAD LIMEWIRE, ANY
I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WHEN I TRY TO DOWNLOAD LIMEWIRE, ANY IDEAS

A Comparison of Managed Compression Algorithms
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...lgorithms.aspx