Navigation Problems

umang

      14th Oct 2010
Hi,
I have several worksheets on my document. The problem is that whenever
I cange a value on one sheet it automatically navigates me to the
another sheet. Also whenever I navigate between the sheets the
snapshot of the image from the previous sheet doesn't get refreshed.
The problem started last week only. Kindly suggest a solution.

Gord Dibben

      14th Oct 2010
"Automatic" usually means some type of VBA coding.

Have you added any code?

What operation do you employ to "change a value"?

Do you have sheets grouped?

What is "snapshot of image from previous sheet"?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP