Name Resolution Problem

Ronin

      21st Sep 2004
Hi,

Can any one help me on this issue whenever i change the
Hosts File in etc it Does Not Reflect Changes.This happens
on my windows 2000 and windows xp boxs.It works fine on
windows nt.

Kevin D. Goodknecht Sr. [MVP]

      21st Sep 2004
In news:2dc801c49fd3$3ee46d90$(E-Mail Removed),
Ronin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote their comments
Then Kevin replied below:
> Hi,
>
> Can any one help me on this issue whenever i change the
> Hosts File in etc it Does Not Reflect Changes.This happens
> on my windows 2000 and windows xp boxs.It works fine on
> windows nt.

So what does it show when you run ipconfig /flushdns & ipconfig /displaydns?

--
Best regards,
Kevin D4 Dad Goodknecht Sr. [MVP]