PC Review

My Xbox 360 Games experience so far:

Silly Fool

22nd Aug 2010
Hi FBS
You could try use one of these keyboard/mouse adapters for your Xbox. There probably are cheaper ones. I just hit the first link as an example.

Member Extraordinaire

22nd Aug 2010
Hmm that does look interesting! But it bit dear for me at the moment!

"Ironic, isn't it Smithers? This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you." -- Mr. Burns

sugar 'n spikes

22nd Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazylegs
Hmm that does look interesting! But it bit dear for me at the moment!
Snap!

Don Van Vliet 1941 - 2010. And the acid gold bar swirled up and down, up and down.

23rd Aug 2010
Good things come to those who wait, and wait and wait, lol. I'm up to level 5 on Condemned 2 and its picking up some pace. Man it's a freaky one.......scary in places and very hard. I'm addicted to it though.

In order to be old and wise, first you really have to be young and stupid.....I'm worrying about the wise bit....really i am.

Flickr

Zzzzz

sugar 'n spikes

23rd Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain zed
Good things come to those who wait, and wait and wait, lol. I'm up to level 5 on Condemned 2 and its picking up some pace. Man it's a freaky one.......scary in places and very hard. I'm addicted to it though.
I bought Condemenned 2, Assassins Creed 2 and Bayonetta at the same time, all cheapo.

I tried Cd2 & ASC2 briefly but then became engrossed in Bayonetta. Until my 23rd attempt playing level 3 over and over in an attempt to get on to level 4. The hell with it.

So I look forward to trying Condemned 2 past the initial opening stages which as I recall was fisticuffs.

Lately have been progressing, slowly but surely, with SAW; really enjoying Fable II and NIER on and off.

Don Van Vliet 1941 - 2010. And the acid gold bar swirled up and down, up and down.

3rd Sep 2010
Hi Flopp's,
Level 6 on condemned.....killed 37 times in a row on the dolly boss. Took a break and went to red dead redemption for a bit. Very enjoyable but it gets a bit samey after a while and its a little too easy. I'm playing Jericho which is a survival horror game, too. Dont know why i'm drawn to the horror survival games, lol. They're great. The scarier the better. Next up though is left for dead. I'm off work sick at the mo so i'm playing catch up with me consoles.
Later dude.

In order to be old and wise, first you really have to be young and stupid.....I'm worrying about the wise bit....really i am.

Flickr

Zzzzz

sugar 'n spikes

3rd Sep 2010
Thanks for feedback Z, looks like I probably won't enjoy Condemned 2 then.

Jericho - Clive Barker, the author, wrote that and I like his books. He also wrote a PC Game 'Undying' about ten years ago which is a really good game, despite a few very hard boss levels.

But every review of Jericho (for PC anyway) slated it, quoting a silly system where you have to keep tapping a button continuously to score points. Is that so? Is it any good?

I picked up Eternal Sonata and Fable 1 - The Lost Chapters cheap on E-Bay this week. Eternal Sonata is very odd, I swear the Japanese reside on a different planet, but good though.

And I've just noticed Fable 1 is for Xbox only, not Xbox 360 so I don't know yet if it will work. Should've bought Fable 1 The Lost Chapters for PC, it's on sale in GAME stores in their 'Two for 15.00' offers for PC.

3rd Sep 2010
Hi Flopp's,
IGN gave Jericho a 5.6. Personally i give it at least 8. i haven't had this much enjoment in ages. It's definitely a clive Barker. It's shoot the monsters all the way and feels like an online game. Sadly theres a slight mark on the disc so its hard to get the game loaded. Otherwise i think its great. Actually i'm gonna play some right now, lol. I've never thought of buying off Ebay. Must look into it.

Edit : Condemned was great up until i got stuck. You might not get stuck.

Flickr

Zzzzz

Banned

4th Oct 2010
Compared with the PC version of hard work psu on Xbox 360 annihilated pleasurable experience. I think you very well!

sugar 'n spikes

4th Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by liisaa
Compared with the PC version of hard work psu on Xbox 360 annihilated pleasurable experience. I think you very well!
Absolutely

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: