My question mark sometimes turns into a French e, any ideas?

=?Utf-8?B?S2F5?=

      23rd Aug 2007
I am using Outlook 2007 and sometimes the question mark key turns into a
French e (with the accent above). It doesn't go away until I restart my
whole computer. Does anyone have any ideas what causes that? (Sorry my last
post was in error, it wasn't the period key it is the question mark key.)
Kay

Roady [MVP]

      23rd Aug 2007
No need to repost.