PC Review

My Network Places

=?Utf-8?B?U3R1YXJ0?=

26th Feb 2004
Anybody know a group policy that will prevent "My Network Places" from being displayed and/or expanded after right click start/explore.

=?Utf-8?B?RnJhbmsgRWxzb24=?=

26th Feb 2004
Hi

You do not say if you are on a domain or not, or which OS you are using but it is similar for a GPO or an LPO

Run GPEDIT.MSC go to User Configuration / Administrative Templates / Desktop and enable 'Hide Network Neighbourhood'

Regard

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off