My Computer shows some drives in blue

rc

      18th Jun 2004
Why are some drives in the My Computer view shown in blue
and the others in black?

Miha Pihler

      18th Jun 2004
Most likely reason is, that compression is turned on (on the drive that is
blue) and not turned on on the one that shows in black.

Just a caution, it's not recommended to compress system files so be careful
what drives you turn compression on.

Mike

news:1e56001c45537$d9ece600$(E-Mail Removed)...