My comp won't let me see pictures!

      23rd Nov 2003
whenever I am on the internet instead of seeing pictures I
see boxes with red X's in them... so when I go to
ebay.com, no pics, just boxes! it is so frustrating!! how
can I change that?

H Leboeuf

      23rd Nov 2003
Clear the IE cache. I.E./Tools/Options/General/Delete files (and delete
offline content.) It's often recommended that the Temporary Internet Files
(folder) be kept at
40-50 MB. Bigger isn't necessarily better.
If still no joy then have a look at this page for other issues.
http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/ieimage.htm

--

Henri Leboeuf

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:029b01c3b156$314ed6a0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> whenever I am on the internet instead of seeing pictures I
> see boxes with red X's in them... so when I go to
> ebay.com, no pics, just boxes! it is so frustrating!! how
> can I change that?

mimi

      24th Nov 2003
right click ie. icon on desktop, go to properties,
advanced tab. Make sure "show pictures", under multimedia
is checked.

H Leboeuf

      25th Nov 2003
Clear the IE cache. I.E./Tools/Options/General/Delete files (and delete
offline content.) It's often recommended that the Temporary Internet Files
(folder) be kept at
40-50 MB. Bigger isn't necessarily better.
If still no joy then have a look at this page for other issues.
http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/ieimage.htm

--

Henri Leboeuf

news:03b801c3b2bb$3edb3e10$(E-Mail Removed)...