Multiple user update question?

Jazsnap

      14th Apr 2010
Hi,

We're running Win 2000 SP4 on both of our DCs, I need to do a bulk update
of our business phone number on all users accounts but can't seem to find a
way to do it? There are no DS commands available (dsmod, etc) & if I multi-
select users in 'Users and Computers' I lose the properties option from the
right-click, any ideas?

TIA, Jason

Dave Patrick

      15th Apr 2010
You might look around here or ask Richard. He hangs around here.

http://www.rlmueller.net/

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/...S/ITCG/threads

--

Regards,