Multiple Songs in Powerpoint

=?Utf-8?B?c3VlZw==?=

      16th May 2007
How do I play multiple songs (back to back) in PowerPoint? They all play on
top of eachother.

TAJ Simmons

      16th May 2007
Sueg,

Your best bet is to use an audio editor to combine the two songs into one
file.

Something like www.audacity.com will do the trick

cheers
TAJ Simmons
microsoft powerpoint mvp

awesome - powerpoint backgrounds,
http://www.awesomebackgrounds.com
free powerpoint templates, tutorials, hints, tips and more...

"sueg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I play multiple songs (back to back) in PowerPoint? They all play
> on
> top of eachother.

Geetesh Bajaj

      17th May 2007
If you are using PowerPoint 2003 or later, you can play a playlist:

http://www.indezine.com/products/pow...playlists.html

--
Geetesh Bajaj
Author of Cutting Edge PowerPoint for Dummies

"sueg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I play multiple songs (back to back) in PowerPoint? They all play
> on
> top of eachother.

Michael Koerner

      17th May 2007
In addition to what Geetesh has provided. If you intend to take your
presentation to another computer, or put it onto CD, I suggest that you put
all your music and play lists into the same folder as your presentation
before you begin to create your masterpiece, so that it will work wherever
you play it.

--
Michael Koerner
MS MVP - PowerPoint