Multiple Radio Buttons used for Yes/No questions in Excel 2007

mgialusis

      19th Mar 2008
Please help! I have a document that requires 100's of Yes/No radio buttons,
some on the same rows. I had copied/pasted all of the radio buttons into
various cells & typed in Yes & No next to the radio buttons in the cells
themselves (not as part of the radio button text). I thought my document was
complete - it looks great, but I later discovered that I can only select ONE
button on the entire sheet. If I click on another one, the first one becomes
unchecked. I need to be able to click as many as I need checked. There does
not need to be any intelligence or cell reference behind them.

Sri

      19th Mar 2008
If you used Radio button from Control Toolbox, then in design mode, go to
properties, give a different group name for sets of radio buttons.

This way they would be part of different groups and can be independantly
checked/unchecked.

--

Regards

Sri

"mgialusis" wrote:

> Please help! I have a document that requires 100's of Yes/No radio buttons,
> some on the same rows. I had copied/pasted all of the radio buttons into
> various cells & typed in Yes & No next to the radio buttons in the cells
> themselves (not as part of the radio button text). I thought my document was
> complete - it looks great, but I later discovered that I can only select ONE
> button on the entire sheet. If I click on another one, the first one becomes
> unchecked. I need to be able to click as many as I need checked. There does
> not need to be any intelligence or cell reference behind them.

Jim Thomlinson

      19th Mar 2008
If your buttons are from the forms toolbar then you need to add a frame
around the connected buttons to group them.

--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson