Multiple Pivot Tables with single Page Field

cscribner

      25th May 2005

I've got two pivot tables on a sheet, one showing the selected week'
totals, and the other showing the month's totals. I want to link thes
two tables to update automatically--if someone selects the week o
4/24/2005, then I want the other table to automatically select Apri
2005. What's the trick to doing this?

thanks!
Crai

--
cscribne
cscribner's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2366

Debra Dalgleish

      26th May 2005
You can do this with programming. There's a sample file here:

Under Pivot Tables, look for 'Change Page Field'

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List