Multiple Page_Load subroutines and User Controls

=?Utf-8?B?UGF1bA==?=

      26th Oct 2005
Would you expect there to be a problem if I used a Page_Load routine in both
the header UserControl .ascx file, as well as the base .aspx file?

For example, I want to use a ADO statement with a try catch in the header,
as well as ADO in the base .aspx file.

To use the try catch, it appears that I must embed that statement in a
subroutine?

Is this correct?

//Rutger Smit

      26th Oct 2005
You can do your ADO calls in the Page_Load of the aspx and ascx both.
The Page_Load of the aspx will be fired before the Page_Load of the ascx.

Cheers,
//Rutger

http://www.RutgerSmit.com