Multiple email accounts to multiple PSTs or at least multiple Inbo

=?Utf-8?B?SmVmZiBUaG9tYXM=?=

      7th May 2006
Is it correct that all the email accounts I configure within a profile have
to deliver mail to the same PST file? And by default, the mail is delivered
only to the Inbox folder? Would like to have the ability to create separate
PST files (each with their own Inbox) for each email account. Also, what's
"special" about the Inbox folder (icon, mail delivery, etc)?

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

      7th May 2006
You can only deliver mail to one PST file.
Most of us address this need by creating separate folders for each account
and using rules to move mail to each folder.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
news:(E-Mail Removed)...