Multiple Conditional Formatting in Datasheet View Form

SAP2

      23rd Jan 2008
Scenario:
Access 2003
Datasheet view form
Control is a text box- PN
I have 6 conditions for this text box.

The 'Select Case' works in the On Format Event in one of my reports but the
same does not work when putting into the datasheet view form. I have placed
it in the On Current, On Open, and On Load Events with no change to the back
color of PN.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

.

      24th Jan 2008