multiple computer names on one machine

Joeri KUMBRUCK

      14th Jun 2004
I've heared it's possible to give a machine multiple computer names by changing
something in the local registry of that machine. Does someone knows how to do
this?

thanks in advance for any help,

Joeri Kumbruck

Jeff Cochran

      14th Jun 2004
On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 10:57:49 +0200, Joeri KUMBRUCK
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I've heared it's possible to give a machine multiple computer names by changing
>something in the local registry of that machine. Does someone knows how to do
>this?

You can only have one system name. Why not tell us why you think you
need two names and we'll see if we can solve your real problem?

Jeff